Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Easy Grilling Recipes

Easy Grilling Recipes 



I love chicken kabobs on the grill. I just a sweet and tangy bbq souse (any one from the store). I start by putting my bamboo sticks in the sink full of cold water (this helps them not to burn on the grill). I cut up red and green peppers, use cherry tomatoes, canned whole white potatoes, large white onion, whole mushrooms and cubed chicken. I put the chicken in a zip lock bag and pour the bbq souse on it and put it in the fridge for a few hours (the longer the better). I cut up all the veggies.

Because I have some picky eaters, I put all the potatoes on one stick, all the tomatoes on another and so on. That way when they are done I can put them on different cutting boards to serve and they can take just what they want.


Cutting boards make a great serving tray for cook outs!

No comments:

Post a Comment